Posted July 21, 2014Dick's Sporting Goods Day
August 2: Shop at Dick's Sporting Goods Day. Dick's Sporting Goods is hosting a shop day, you can get a good deal on socks, cleats, water bottles...etc
Important DatesPosted July 21, 2014
July 28 & 29: The Rec Center is having a conditioning camp for 3rd-6th graders. If your player is already registered to play for WYF this camp is FREE. The camp is from 9:30-11:30 both day. Please contact the Rec Center to register for this camp.
August 9th from 10a-12p: Equipment pick up. PLEASE TRY TO MAKE THIS DATE if we need to order a specific size of any equipment for your child we need to do that ASAP. (If you can not make this date please contact me and I will make other arrangements for you)
August 7th: Coaches Meeting 6-7p (details will be sent to the coaches)
August 11th: 1st PRACTICE!!!! Players you MUST have with you...helmet, cleats, mouth guard and water. Practice will be held at Parkside, Monday thru Thursday from 6p-8p. Parents please stick around to get announcement from Coach Gregory.
September 6th: FIRST GAME!! (Game schedule will follow shortly)
Registration for the 2014 Season Now Open!Posted June 9, 2014
The registration period for the 2014 Westlake Youth Football Association is now OPEN. Click on the registration link above to enroll your child for the 3rd/4th or 5th/6th grade tackle football season.
Cost for the season is $175 if paid by check or $185 if using a credit card.
Westlake Youth Football Calendar of Events
- Mon, 28 Jul 2014 16:18:10 PDTNdamukong Suh will not have a deal until at least after the 2014 NFL season.
- Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:32:01 PDTThe New York Giants are setting lofty goals for their new offense in 2014 as new quarterbacks coach Danny Langsdorf has challenged Eli Manning to complete 70 percent of his passes.
- Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:44:13 PDTNFL Players Association president Eric Winston signed a one-year deal with Seattle Seahawks, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, confirming multiple reports.
- Mon, 28 Jul 2014 21:02:36 PDTNFL senior vice president of labor policy Adolpho Birch strongly disagreed Monday that the league's two-game suspension of Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice for his domestic violence arrest was too light.
- Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:00:02 PDTBrowns WR Josh Gordon, facing a one-year suspension, has hired attorney Maurice Suh, who helped Seahawks CB Richard Sherman win his appeal of a contested positive test, a league source said.